Monday, June 21, 2010

Addicted to Red

Hiyeee!

I have this thing about red nailpolishes.. it doesnt have to be super red, but as long as its in the same shade or family, I can deal with it. Every time i go to the nail salon, I always end up choosing the same color of nailpolish.. i think it makes my skin look fairer :D

Anyways, this post is about my attempt to put on red nailpolish by myself..so pardon the messy application.  I used 'collistar' Rosso Fiamma 13, a pressie from my sister..

Here's the outcome of my attempt...

I also used Sally Hansen double duty Base and top coat for my base and the Sally hansen No Chip Acrylic top coat which i purchased yesterday with a few more items.. (i'll do a separate post on this)

Will see if this topcoat really does the job..

do you have any tips on how to perfect nailpolish application?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...