Thursday, June 24, 2010

A few bits and bobs


Last Monday, after dinner, my sissey and I went to Bonifacio High Street to have coffee at Starbucks. I parked at the other end of the street, where most of the shops are. While walking, I saw Makeup Forever and decided to get the HD powder and concealer palette, unfortunately, both items were still out of stock (this was my 3rd attempt) ☹ 

We also went to a couple of shops and here's what I got...

Lush Mint Julip Lip scrub - 495
I always have dry lips in the morning even if i put on Carmex lip balm before going to bed. I've read a few posts about this lip scrub, and decided why not give it a try.

The Face Shop Blush - 399
I've always wanted to try face shop's cosmetics. They are very affordable, i just don't know if the quality is also good. The blush is a little bit orangey.

Aldo Accessories - 495 each
Chunky coral ring and gold statement necklace (with beach themed pendants). I'm so glad i bought the ring, with my finger size, i always have a hard time getting a ring that fits. My right ring finger size is 4.. a child's size they say..

Lovely lovely accessories from Aldo! Can't wait to wear them! 


Ciao!

Photobucket

*** (all prices are in Philippine Peso)





No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...