Saturday, June 19, 2010

missKC027(Kim) contest entry

Congrats to Kim for her 150th follower.. Isn't it amazing? ❤❤

This is my entry to missKC027(Kim)'s contest:


These are the questions:

1. List 5 go-to-products.

    1. Nars orgasm blush
    2. Bobbi Brown corrector in Light peach
    3. Mac Lightful Ultracharge foundation NC25
    4. Labello pearly shine lipgloss
    5. Mac Hug Me lipstick

2.What is the LEAST important makeup products in your opinion? and why?


    In my opinion, the least important product for me is the eyebrow pencil. why? well for me, i don't use it because there's something about eyebrow pencils that makes me matured looking. This goes for me, but I am sure some people look good when they use eyebrow pencils. Maybe, its not just for me.

Great prizes await the winner..

I really really want to win!

Thank you Kim for being generous to your followers!

Dont forget to check out Kim's blog.

ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)