Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Purchases...


Saturday is my 'grocery day'. My husband and sister were with me, we went to our local mall Glorietta to get items for a week's supply. But before proceeding to the grocery, we stopped by a few shops and here's what I got...



1. Face Shop White Mud Nose Pack 
2. MAC Hug Me Lustre l/s - P900
3. Dior Eyeshadow Palette 
4. Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic Top Coat - P239.75 (which I used here)
5. Bobbi Brown Eye Contour Brush - P1, 550

(all prices in Philippine Peso)


swatches to follow..

let you know what I think of these products..


ciao!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...