Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wishlist

I know that this is not the first time you've read about "wishlists".. but i thought I'd write down mine..not to boast about it, but simply to remind myself to work hard for it because some of it are not make up related so its gonna cost more...

1. The First on my list would be the black "Chanel Caviar GST" in gold hardware (cant wait to get my hands on this ☺)


2. Blackberry Bold white

3. Nars Laguna Bronzer

4. Dermalogica Active Moist Moisturizer


5. Nars Turkish Delight

6. Nars Matahari Blush

7. Skin Food Mushroom Multicare BB cream SPF20

8. Face Shop Mud Nose Pack


9. Skinfood Black Sesame Hot Face Mask
10. Philosophy "Never let them see you shine primer"


These are basically just the 10 things on the top of my list...



ciao

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)