Monday, July 26, 2010

1st day @ Maquillage Professionel by MUFE


So, last Saturday was my first day at Maquillage Professionel sponsored by Makeup Forever. There were only 6 students in the class. Our first lesson was Makeup base and Foundation application. Thought I share with you what I learned.

Step by Step:

  1. Cleanse, Tone but avoid moisturizer if possible ( any brand will do)

  2. Apply All Mat Primer (T-zone)












 3. Foundation Primer - use a primer suitable for your skintone












*4. Corrector - where needed












 5. Foundation












*6. Concealer- where needed, and only where you applied corrector












 7. Lift Concealer - under eyes, where needed












  8. Loose Powder to set the foundation














I learned so much from my first day at MUFE. Although I've been applying concealer and primer before foundation, I didnt know that I have to follow these steps to make my foundation last long and prepare my face for other makeup application.

But if you're in a hurry, you can skip other steps and proceed to Step 5.

I hope you find this helpful. and let me know if you followed these steps and if it worked. You can also share with me tips on how you apply your foundation...



♥♥♥
Photobucket

**Makeup Forever pix from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)