Thursday, July 15, 2010

better late than.. absent ☺


I was late.. again!  but hey, better late than absent right? :D 
I was soooo lazy to get up and wanted to stay in bed longer.

anyways, just a short post on what I wore in the office today.. Nothing special with the outfit though.



ok, so its the same pic, just diff angles :D

Mango dress
Stella McCartney Shoes
Earrings and necklace: Majorica
mesh ring: Tiffany
watch (cant live w/o)
bag: LV Damier Speedy
with very minimal makeup on..


♡♥♡

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing! And gosh, you look great with minimal makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that outfit is fabulous! You look beautiful hun! :) I am a new follower btw!

    Laura
    xoxo

    http://scousebeautyaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wendy- Thanks girl! But, i would love to try putting a little more makeup on. I have to start practicing...Btw, Im loving all your hauls. :)

    @scouselovesmakeup- Thank you for following! means a lot to me.. :) I hope you will have a great time reading my posts.. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...