Saturday, July 17, 2010

casual Friday


it was Friday yesterday, denims are allowed in the office..

Here's what I wore in the morning:
Top: Massimo Dutti
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Belt/Wedge: Zara
Bag: LV Monogram Montorgueil
vintage two tone earrings (which you cant see in this pic) and necklace from Mexx

and after work:

same top from Massimo Dutti
Denim Shorts: Zara
Belt/Pumps: Zara
Bag: Chanel 2.55 Caviar
same accessories

Hubby and I watched Sorcerer's Apprentice and had few drinks after the movie..

my kind of Friday..

I enjoyed the movie...

later, I'll be going to the province with my sister to visit our dad.. its gonna be a loooong drive

Have a great weekend!

❤❤❤

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Both outfits are great!
    Super cute :)
    Xoxo Veronica
    my passion for fashion**

    ReplyDelete
  2. veronicaa- Thanks dearie! :)

    Ariel- Thanks! I got them a long time a go.. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...