Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Ma!! + OOTD


Yesterday was my mom-in-law's 60th birthday, but we decided to give her a surprise party last Saturday. We planned for this party for almost a year.  She was really surprised! It was a success!

Party!!!! time to "dress up" and time to do and experiment on my make up! :)

What I wore: (click to enlarge)

excuse the crappy pic.. but here's a much better quality (pics were taken after the party & I was really really tired)

(image credit: Net-a-Porter)

Dress: Dianne Von Furstenberg
Shoes: Stella McCartney

These shoes were the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn ☹.. maybe because of the wooden sole

Wasn't able to take pic of my purse.. (pic to follow)

There were parts in the program where my hubby and I were both touched and we cried.. makeup disaster! i knoooow right! good thing I wore my waterproof mascara.


What do you think of the cupcake souvenir? "Mahjong" is my mom-in-law's fave past time.. I had this made by a cake artist ☺

(Bellagio Red Wine)

The wine was sooooo good! :) We enjoyed the party!!!

Happy birthday Ma!! we love you!



ciao,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)