Thursday, July 1, 2010

❤Holiday Haul❤

I noticed that the skin around my nose is red and flaking.. this is not good as I have a party to attend this coming Saturday. And since yesterday was a special holiday, I went to Dermalogica in Rustans Makati for a skin mapping and a regular facial.

After the session, I had my mind set on getting  the soothing booster ... but as always I ended up with too many products..

A rundown of what I got:

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel - 1,550
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - 2,550
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner - 1,650

After reading so much reviews on St. Ives, how 'bout I give it a try? ☺

St. Ives Body Lotion - 250
St. Ives Apricot Scrub - 179
St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter bodywash - 217.75
St. Ives Olive Cleanser - 239.75

Revlon Colorstay Foundation - 825

and the sad thing.. the soothing booster was out of stock :( ... aww my poor wallet...


After this, I don't think i will be hitting the malls anytime soon...But Forever21 will be opening tomorrow.... *sigh*

Have you tried any dermalogica skincare product? What are your thoughts?


ciao,

Photobucket

**all prices in Philippine Peso

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm a new follower (=

    I love the new look of St. Yves products! Great haul (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gaby! I just hope all these products are worth every penny especially Dermalogica.

    I am also your new follower.. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...