Monday, July 12, 2010

My next outfit..


This is the look that I'm trying to go for.. Casual yet chic. I'll wear this, this coming Friday for a night out.

In my recent post, i got a white polo, scarf both from Massimo Dutti and denim shorts from TRF/Zara (Im a big fan of denim shorts ☺). Will probably pair it my black Zara pumps or wedge (whichever is more comfortable)


With minimal jewelries, and I'm good to go..

Will post my actual outfit of the day/night.

What do you think?

♥♥♥
Photobucket

* Images from polyvore

6 comments:

  1. Ansa- Thanks! Cant wait for friday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is soooo pretty where is it from?

    Best, Lisamarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lisamarie and Christelle- its from Alex & Chloe..

    here's the link:
    http://www.alexandchloe.com/online_shop/product_info.php?cPath=26_30&products_id=1373&osCsid=eaf51394661b483e3b7aa35f5445d607

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...