Saturday, July 10, 2010

♪♫ O.M.G Daddy's Home ♬♩


Last night was Usher's most awaited concert in SM Mall of Asia. I was with hubby, sissey and some friends.
The place was packed, I think more than 20k fans were in attendance.

venue
with my friend She
sister and I  (me with very little makeup on and just wearing this mustard shirt, cardi and jeans)
Usher singing O.M.G

't was a fun-tastic night. We all had a great time. Usher was soooo great!!

Usher fanatic!! Yeah baby! ☺ So glad we watched it.

Been to Usher's concert? He's great right?

ciao,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun. Usher sure knows how to put on a good show. I went to his Confessions concert - I had such a fab night! Good memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can watch him over and over and over :D he's not just talented, he's also HOT. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...