Thursday, July 29, 2010

Review: Netutrogena Eye Makeup Remover




Just recently, I started collecting and using makeups. Apart from good quality makeups, I know that it is also important to look for makeup removers that easily does the job. I came across Ulta and decided to get the Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover (3 fl oz or 88 ml) for $6.36 ( along with Neutrogena Oil free makeup remover, which I will be doing a review soon). So after a few weeks of using it, i decided to share with you my thoughts on the product...

What it Claims: This light, residue-free lotion gently dissolves your hard to remove eye makeup while conditioning your eye area.
The unique formula quickly removes makeup-even waterproof mascara-yet is gentle enough to use daily.  Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness.  Your skin will look clean and refreshed, feel soothed and hydrated.

Directions: Dispense onto fingertips or onto cotton ball and gently massage over closed eyes.  Can also be used on face for makeup removal.  Tissue off product for maximum hydration. 


I say: This definitely does the job. And sure does remove makeup even waterproof mascara. A small amount goes a long way. I say you just let it sit on your eyelashes/eyelid (if you used waterproof mascara) for a few seconds and rub gently (good for the sensitive eye area). You can tissue it off and no need to wash your face with water. It doesnt dry out your eye area unlike other makeup removers. But as I usually remove my makeup before sleeping, I use this, wash my face using my face cleanser and do the rest of my night routine. You can also use it to remove your face makeup. Also a good thing about this is doesnt make your vision cloudy unlike other oil based makeup removers.

My Rating is:

Price: 9/10
Packaging: 9/10
Performance: 10/10
Bottomline: Recommended

I would definitely repurhcase this makeup remover, but after I have finished everything that I bought (L'Occitane, MAC & Neutrogena Oil Free).

Have you tried this makeup remover? Share your thoughts...

♥♥♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried that makeup remover, but I think I may want to now.

    I currently use Pond's cold cream before washing my face. I am looking for a different remover because I think the cold cream is more of a wipe off kind of remover and I am looking for more of a wash off type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Katastrophic- I think thats a good idea. This one is also a wipe off kind, but I use it as a wash off kind (either way, it works!). There are so many makeup removers out there, but I particularly like this one.

    btw, thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nadine- I dont think its available here. Bought mine in Ulta. I've tried looking for it at Watson's and PCX but they dont have it.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)