Monday, July 12, 2010

What's In My Bag?


Who's curious to know what's inside someone else's bag (I do! I do!  nosey girl here ☺).. so why not join the bandwagon and do a post of what's in my bag.

So without further delay...

one of my fave bags..
my LV Neverfull MM
(me a big fan of LV, you probably noticed my blog name)

- LV keyholder (attached to the bag)
- MAC black cosmetics bag
- Jim Thompson snakeprint pouches (got this in Singapore)
- LV wallet
- Denman hairbrush
- Rayban LE Aviators
- another black pouch for my toothpaste and toothbrush
- chocolate bar mirror
- alcospray
- black devil rubber keyholder/keys
- 2 cinema tickets (Predators) from the other day
- insurance statement

will probably do a separate post on what's in my makeup bag...

i think thats about it..


Do you think girls have almost the same stuffs in their bags? 

As I've said, me being nosey...I would love to know what's in your bag? would like to see pics.. :)


❤❤❤
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I lvoe ur LV bag girl!
    I like your blog too i'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag! I must own an LV item one day! :) This reminds me that I should also get around to making another what's in my purse post soon! I love these posts!

    Those sunglasses are awesome! What did you think of Predators? My husband wants to see it, but I don't know if it's really my kind of movie. Was it surprisingly good? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendy! :) Yes, please do a whats in your purse post.. i would love that..

    Those rayban aviators are limited edition, and Im glad i bought them, its my must have for summer.

    Its not my kind of movie too, it was my hubby's idea to watch it. And I have to say it was so gross. Im not a fan of those movie types.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh good to know! I'll tell him that is one he'll have to see on his own! :D I'm horrible with movies like that. It took all I had not to walk out of the theatre when we saw Sin City. Gross is not my thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...