Sunday, August 15, 2010

❤ 3rd Wedding Anniversary ❤


Hi l❤ves!

Im back from my out of town trip with hubby to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary (Aug 13). We went to Acuatico Beach Resort In San Juan, Batangas. It was only a 2 and half hour drive from Manila, but then we missed a turn and had to drive back. It took us more than 3hours, we arrived at the resort around 3:30pm but the drive was definitely worth it. I have to say.. the place, the service and staff were awesome! 

some of my the pics..(but still many :D)



our villa











It was Friday the 13th, for some its unlucky but for me it was definitely one of the luckiest days of my life  ❤☺

All photos were taken by my hubby..It seemed like it was my photoshoot, it was mostly moi :D

We definitely had a great time..

Wish we could've stayed longer..


P.S. I hope I did not bore you with my pix.


❤❤❤
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures! That infinity pool...oh my goodness! I may just have to add this as possibilities for next year when my husband and I celebrate 5 yrs. :) This looks better than any resort that I was looking at for Dominican Republic or Jamaica!

    And I love that cover-up that you're wearing in the fifth picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! Its really a nice beach resort, but there are actually so many better resorts/beaches here in the Philippines. You can check out Boracay, El nido Palawan, Club Paradise also in Palawan to name a few.. The sand in Boracay they say is the best, fine white sand, they say its better than other beaches abroad. :) or probably one of the best beaches in the world.

    The cover-up is from Next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That looks so lovely. Loving all the water. ♥

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)