Monday, August 23, 2010

4 Things tag!


I got tagged! ☺
I think "tag posts" are fun! a fun way to know the bloggers more. 
Thanks FashionableAddict for tagging me!


4 Things In My Bag
I have more than 4 things in my bag, but i'll just list down the most important ones
1. wallet
2. keys (house/car)
3. make up bag
4. mobile phone

4 Things I found in my purse
1. credit cards/ atm
2. driver's license
3. discount cards from shops
4. several receipts :)

4 Favorite things in my bedroom
1. Makeup case :)
2. OSIM massage chair
3. wardrobe, its part of my t&b, but its inside our room, so that's still counted
4. my laptop

4 Things I've always wanted to do
1. skydive
2. surf
3. travel the world :D 
4. own a beach house

4 Things I'm Currently in to
1. bags :D
2. laser hair removal
3. Starbucks' Iced white chocolate mocha
4. makeup school


4 Things I bet you didn't know about me
1. I am turning 30 this year *yikes* im old
2. I have like 30+ bags mostly LVs
3. I have so many pairs of shoes that they dont fit in my shoe cabinet anymore
4. I lvoe shopping!!! ok! i know you know that already :D


4 Songs I cant get out of my head
1. Kele- Tenderoni
2. Usher - DJ got us falling in love
3. Eminem Ft. Rihanna - LOve the way you lie
4. Ne-Yo - beautiful monster



The lovely ladies I am going to tag:
Wendy of FashionableHeart
♥Beauty Blog of a Giddy Princess♥ 
Ansa of Makeupbyansa
Get Gawjus!


Rules :
Once tagged you must link the person who tagged you .. Thanks again FashionableAddict
Tag 4 Other bloggers
and let them know they have been tagged :)
Give 4 answers to each question asked


Looking forward to know more about you ladies..

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Owwww thanks for keeping it going :) Also ... Tenderoni , What a song! do you have his album? its very good XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FashionableAddict- its my pleasure :) i dont have his album, it was downloaded by my hubby in itunes and i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A massage chair...how lovely! You make me want a LV so badly. A Speedy 30 is one of my dream purses. Do you get a good deal on them there? Posted my answers to the tag today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wendy- my first LV was damier speedy 30 and I got it here in Manila. Comparing the prices, its better if you get them in Europe, its much cheaper (diff of 12k for the speedy30). signature items are always overpriced here, thats why I only buy bags/shoes when im on holiday.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...