I was tagged by Wendy to do this post. Another fun post for me..
Here are her questions and my answers:
1. If your bags were packed by the door right now for a vacation, where would you choose to go?
☺ I am a beach person, So im thinking Carribean maybe, but Japan is also in my list. Im torn hehehe
2. What is one TV show that you can watch over and over?
☺ Im not really a TV person, i mostly watch MTV or Smallville before. But now, i am always tuned in to news programs. Could this be a sign of ageing? hehe
3. What is one song that you absolutely cannot stand right now?
☺ Nothing in particular actually, I just listen to new ones more often
4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
☺ It would probably be Anne Curtis, she's a local artist and many of my friends say that I have a resemblance to her (which I don't notice at all, ishe is so pretty) plus the fact that I love her fashion sense. And she is my fave.
5. What is one thing that people rave on about that you thought was actually horrible?
☺It would be St. Ives Apricot scrub. But I dont really consider it horrible. Its just that it doesnt work for my skin. The first time I used it, my face was so red. But it didnt go to waste, as I am using it now as a body scrub which actually works for me. :)
6. What color would you never paint your bedroom?
☺ This one's very easy, I'd say anything neon.
7. What is one article of clothing that you wouldn't be caught dead in?
☺ I would say leather pants :D, no offense to those who wear them. Some look good with it, but I dont think it would look good on me.
8. What is your favorite book?
☺ Used to be Twilight Series :D but since I am into make up now, it would be Bobbi Brown's Makeup Manual.
1. Who is your fashion inspiration?
2. What's one thing you can't live without?
3. What's the most memorable holiday for you and why?
4. Your greatest accomplishment?
5. One action/mistake you regret doing?
6. One staple make up item?
7. Who inspires you? Why?
8. Tell me something about yourself. (i would love to know more about you) :)
and all those who want to do this..
Thanks again Wendy! :)
*images from google