Thursday, August 26, 2010

8 Questions

I was tagged by Wendy to do this post. Another fun post for me..


Here are her questions and my answers:



1. If your bags were packed by the door right now for a vacation, where would you choose to go? 
    ☺ I am a beach person, So im thinking Carribean maybe, but Japan is also in my list. Im torn hehehe

2. What is one TV show that you can watch over and over?

    ☺ Im not really a TV person, i mostly watch MTV or Smallville before. But now, i am always tuned in to news programs. Could this be a sign of ageing? hehe

3. What is one song that you absolutely cannot stand right now?

    ☺ Nothing in particular actually, I just listen to new ones more often

4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?

    ☺ It would probably be Anne Curtis, she's a local artist and many of my friends say that I have a resemblance to her (which I don't notice at all, ishe is so pretty) plus the fact that I love her fashion sense. And she is my fave.


5. What is one thing that people rave on about that you thought was actually horrible?

     ☺It would be St. Ives Apricot scrub. But I dont really consider it horrible. Its just that it doesnt work for my skin. The first time I used it, my face was so red. But it didnt go to waste, as I am using it now as a body scrub which actually works for me. :)

6. What color would you never paint your bedroom?

     ☺ This one's very easy, I'd say anything neon.

7. What is one article of clothing that you wouldn't be caught dead in?

     ☺ I would say leather pants :D, no offense to those who wear them. Some look good with it, but I dont think it would look good on me.

8. What is your favorite book?

     ☺ Used to be Twilight Series :D but since I am into make up now, it would be Bobbi Brown's Makeup Manual.




MY QUESTIONS:


1. Who is your fashion inspiration?
2. What's one thing you can't live without?
3. What's the most memorable holiday for you and why?
4. Your greatest accomplishment?
5. One action/mistake you regret doing?
6. One staple make up item?
7. Who inspires you? Why?
8. Tell me something about yourself. (i would love to know more about you) :)


I TAG:


Carrie
Kat
Adrienne
Alice
Sabra Rose
Donna
Steph
xDiamondsandsPearlsx


and all those who want to do this..


Thanks again Wendy! :)


Photobucket


*images from google

1 comment:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)