Thursday, August 19, 2010

☸ Gloss it up ☸


hello dearies! 

Today, I'm gonna show you the second batch swatches from my "long awaited box" post. This time its about lip gloss. I only purchased 4 and mostly are pinks, 3 are from NYX and the other one is from Nars.

lets have lookie, shall we?




Nars Turkish delight- is a milky pink gloss, almost natural and no shimmer. I think this will go perfectly with MAC's Blankety lipstick, but I haven't tried pairing the two yet. This happens to be Kim Kardashian's fave.

NYX Baby Rose- as you can see from the swatches, it almost like a clear gloss but with a little bit of sparkles.

NYX Perfect- is my fave among the four, its like pink/coral ligloss. PERFECT shade for my lips!

NYX Chandelier- looking at swatches, this has the most shimmer and is the darkest among the four. Its like a little bright pink/reddish. I dont exactly know how to describe the color, but its really pretty. Perfect when wearing neutral eyes.


What's your fave NYX/Nars lipgloss?



❤❤❤
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Turkish Delight looks so lovely. :) Can't wait to see the rest of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Steph- yes it is, been wearing it for a couple of days now and i'm loving it. Its also not sticky which is a plus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try Turkish Delight. The name alone gets me. But Perfect looks ... well Perfect! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lillian- after reading raves and reviews about Turkish delight, I finally caved in, and im so glad i did. I think its worth the price. the color is really nice. Perfect is also really pretty, and the price is a bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello :) i really wanted to order some nyx products but it said on their page that they only deliver within the usa? x
    adriennesdressupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Adrienne- thats true, i tried ordering from their website once but like what u said they only deliver in the US. A good alternative is ordering thru amazon. Mine was delivered to my aunt's house in the US, and then she sent it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the colors.Your blog is really very beautiful.check out mine.Hope you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Adrienne- i found this website www.cherryculture.com and they deliver to most countries. you can check if it ships to yours: http://www.cherryculture.com/customer-service. And whats amazing is that they have several brands not just nyx :).. happy shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Rakhshanda- thanks for dropping by. will check out your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to have a nars lipgloss and hated the way it smelled after several weeks! I had to throw it away because it was so unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these look gorgeous! I adore NYX glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Cafe Bellini- that was awful! i should use it more often then, finish up the whole tube before it turns into something unpleasant

    @Get Gawjus- Thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)