Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Goin away..

Hello lovelies!

How are you all doin?

I know I've been consistent on being inconsistent (blogging I mean)!☺☺☺  It's been a really busy week for me. So this post is gonna be short. This coming Friday will be our 3rd wedding anniversary and we are goin' away, but only for 2days. Hubby and I decided to spend it in a beach resort in Batangas. Its a 2-hour drive from Manila. We will be staying here..


Normal blog post will resume next week..

I still owe you the swatches from my recent haul, haven't forgotten that! I also did a little shopping this week and last week which I will be sharing with you when I come back.

Bye for now..
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. OMG wow have a lovely holiday! becky xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u girls! Hubby and I are havin a great time here! :) have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that's a nice anniversary trip! Hope you had a great time. :) And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Wendy and we had a really great time..wish we could've stayed longer, the place was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)