Saturday, August 7, 2010

The long awaited box...


It has arrived! 

It was a really good morning for me. The box that I've been waiting for so many weeks has finally arrived!

Warning: picture heavy :)

yes! it is big! :)
On to the contents...


Makeup Train Case

Nyx goodies (lipsticks, primers, eyeshadows, lipgloss, pigments)

Sephora (amazon) goodies (benefit, smashbox, too faced, urban decay, nars, stila)

Nailpolishes & Teeth whitening (amazon) (orly, essie, neutrogena, seche vite, plus white)

Mirror and brushes (amazon)
jerdon lighted makeup mirror


Was disappointed with the brushes :( I ordered the Sigma 12 brush set from amazon and found out it wasnt Sigma but MAC brushes (8pcs) which I dont think is authentic :(. I tried to look for seller in amazon but she is no longer registered. This was the second time it happened to me, first was from ebay. :( 

But all in all i loved all the items i purchased and will be providing swatches soon. :)

Have you purchased anything today/this week?

Happy Saturday to everyone!


❤❤❤
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. wow so much goodies and i love your makeup train case. I'm sorry to hear about the brushes. How's the quality though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's like Christmas! Haha. Can't wait to see swatches. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becky- some of the brushes have soft bristles but some dont. gave it to my sister, and she likes it. :)

    @*~♥Giddy Princess♥~*- thanks dear. this is a splurge for me. will probably be on a shopping ban in the next couple of weeks. :)

    @Steph- maybe i can do the swatching this coming week. so many items to be swtached. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Haul! I Love NYX! Sorry to hear about the brushes :( Be careful on Ebay and Amazon, so many scam artists out there.

    Xoxo,
    Christine
    http://pinksofoxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christine- thanks for the advice dear.. will keep that in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sucks to hear about the brushes. but OH MY GOD i wish a package like that came to me. even you know you ordered it its still fun to open haha. I have the too faced 12 eyeshadow palette and i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Donna- i guess I just have to be more keen when ordering items online specially if its from ebay or amazon. its great to receive this box but i would be much more happy if i didnt pay for it hahaha.. must try the eyeshadows asap! :) and thanks for following. will be checking out you blog too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky girl i would be smiling for a week if i had that delivered x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @nicoletta- thanks! I am smiling and happy. but could be happier if the brushes were authentic :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous of al those goodies! I would be in heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! That's a lot of stuff! BTW I followed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Caitlin & DashingMommy - thank you ladies for following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gotta love nyx....simply irresistible''' bang

    www.cocoa-assassin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)