Tuesday, August 17, 2010

✏ NYX Jumbo Pencils ✏

Hi girlies!

First of all, I want to thank all of you for following my blog. It means a lot to me. ☺  I was surprised when I saw that I already have 30 followers! YaY!!☺☺☺ Again, thank you and I hope you will enjoy reading my upcoming posts..

Anyway, as promised, here's the first batch of swatches of NYX jumbo Pencils I purchased. Thought I do it in batches, because its gonna be heavy in pictures and it will take me longer to do. 

on to the product..



lime, cottage cheese, pacific, milk


It was originally 5, my order for lime was doubled. But its not going to waste as I'm giving it to my sister. :) . I also have Yoghurt which I purchased a long time ago. All in all, I already have 5 jumbo pencils.

I haven't tried using the pencils yet except for swatching, but all the colors are gorgeous and I can probably use it as an eyeshadow base. I think Milk and Lime will become my fave.

What's your fave NYX jumbo Pencil? Got any suggestions on which I should purchase next?


❤❤❤
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love these. I have a few but need to get my hands on milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll:)... like your blog, now im follow you;)... im filipino too. Maybe you can visit mine too. xoxo

    http://www.carrie-jordan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ansa- its really a nice color, very creamy. Do you one in black? what colors can you recommend? ty

    @Carrie- thanks for following dear! i followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...