Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Retail Therapy..

Hello ladies!

 I did a lot of shopping last week and yesterday was a holiday here so we spent the day at the mall which was a really bad idea. I apologize if I'm boring you with all this haul posts.

I know in my last post I said that I need to stop shopping. But, I cant..There's something about makeups, clothes and accessories that weakens my will power. Or maybe, I just need to try harder..Have you experienced the same?

Anyways, here are the few things I got..
multi strand faux pearl necklace - PhP300 approx. $6
I like this one except for the grey flower pin (which can be removed)
another fax pearl necklace- PhP400 approx. $9
grey cotton shirt
After posting all my hauls (3 more :D), I promise i will post something that will be of more interest to you. Like finishing all the swatches I promised. I have several posts lined up but if you have requests or ideas that you want me to do next time..then, please lemme know. I would really appreciate it ☺


♥♥♥
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love hauls! I can't complain about you posting them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lilian- thanks! your comment made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hauls too. They are my fave kinds of posts and yours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ansa- thank god! its not just me who love hauls :D

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...