Friday, August 6, 2010

✾ surprise! surprise! ✾


Sorry for the lack of post this week, been sick since monday and now Im slowly recovering from fever and colds.

Anyways,  I came home today and was surprised when I found a package from my Aunt. No, this is not the package I've been waiting for. The box was from my other Aunt who lives in the Netherlands.



She got me goodies from Thalgo. She knows that I have very sensitive skin and she thought I might like it. She using it as well as the skin care line from Anne Semonin.



She also got me Eylure Eyelash & Brow dye kit in black and brown, face masks, eye cucumber kit, massage oils from Rituals, compeed heel cushions and she also sent my hubby two ritual body lotions.



She is sooo sweet and she's so dear to me and my siblings because she's been taking care of us since our mom passed away years back. She's like our second mom ☺ (getting mushy now hehe)

I cannot wait to try the thalgo skincare once I used up all the Dermalogica products I purchased two months ago.


Have you tried products from Thalgo? How was it?


❤❤❤
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow you've got great goodies! Lucky girl (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a kind generous aunty. I wish i had one. Found your blog today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely surprise! Hope you like your new products. And I must say I like the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gaby- Yup, Im sooo lucky! cant wait to try them.

    @nicoletta- Thanks for following. I hope you will enjoy reading my posts.

    @Lillian- Thanks

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...