Friday, August 20, 2010

What I do Best..


Hey girlies!

Let us have a break on the swatches first and discuss something more interesting..

I did mention in my earlier post that I did a little shopping a few weeks back.

This actually is a collective haul..
Face Shop Changpo Magic Straight Shampoo & Conditioner, Powder Puff, Masque Brush
MAC Brush Cleaner & Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
Shiseido Eyelash Curler
Finally, I was able to check out Forever21. The store opened last July 2, but I was only able to go there last week before I went on a short trip. During the first few weeks after the opening, the store is always packed and you have to queue before you can go inside. Last week, it was still packed but no more lines. I did get:






There you have it ladies.

Do you have an idea now of what I do best? :D


❤❤❤
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. You can also dilute the mac brush cleanser and it works fine... this way it will last you longer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe, wheres forever21 in fili?.

    cotton xx
    cottonsspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. I also do shopping bestter than anything else. Great haul. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lovely post :) , This is a quick comment to let you know i have Tagged you on my "4 things" post over at my blog. Please feel free to join in :) XXX

    thefashionableaddict

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clothes are adorable! I have got to get some MAC brush cleanser, which you just reminded me about. :D I love hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cafe Bellini- Thanks for the tip girl! :)

    @Cotton- Its located in Megamall in metro manila. Have you been here? :)

    @Ansa, FashionaleAddict, Wendy- thanks for comments ladies :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeh i go there every 2years!. went there 3years ago there was a forever21 there, and then i went last year and it wasnt there nomore, so im excited to see ya post talking about it :)

    Cotton xx
    cottonsspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Cotton- Its not the real Forever21. When the news came out that F21 will be opening its store here, they immediately changed their name to Hip Culture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirts, they are so cute.

    http://fashion-rocks-idreamtomodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...