Thursday, September 2, 2010

August Faves


Another month has passed and this calls for another "monthly favorites" post. Cant believe its already September! Its "BER" month now, just a few more weeks before Christmas.

So, here are my August favorites:

1. MAC Brule Shadow (top left of pan)- been using it as highlight color and even my e/s of the day. I love how it brightens up my eyes.

2. Maybelline BB Cream- I dont often wear foundation, and this BB cream is what I reach for everyday. The size is just right, fits into my makeup kit. It brightens up the face, covers imperfections, moisturizes and most importantly its protects my face because it has SPF 26

3. Rimmel Stay Matte- the perfect powder to set the BB cream. I like that it mattifying, very good for my oily skin.


4. Flat top brush, crease brush both from coastal scents and my travel stippling brush from MAC- I use the stippling brush in applying blush, flat top brush for powder.

5. Smashbox Bionic Mascara- it gives volume to my lashes.

6. MAC girl boy brow set

7. MAC Hug Me lipstick - i love love the nude color of this l/s. plus it doesnt make my lips dry. :)


I would love to know your August faves! Share it now! :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great favs hun and the pallette looks amazing!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your favourites. We have pretty simmilar taste. xx

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)