Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kim's-MissKC027.blogspot.com- 500 Followers Contest

QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favorite brand of make-up and why?
    -- I would have to say MAC, because there are so many products to choose from and they have upcoming limited collections to watch out for. I am so in love with their variety of eyeshadows, I want all of them! :)
2. So, because it is fall and it's all about the lips- What are your top 5 favorite lipstick(any brand)- NOTE: I need some recommendations :)
   -- My top 5 Favorite lipsticks would be MAC See Sheer, NYX Georgia & Louisiana, MAC Blankety and Pink lipsticks from Lancome

Congrats Kim! More followers to come..



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the contest!!


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)