Sunday, September 26, 2010

Red Stilettos


Hi girls! I missed you all! :) I know I haven't posted this week. So, here I am now and hope you'll like this one.. an outfit of the (satur)day.

I wore:

white boyfriend fit shirt from GAP
Topshop Pants
Pedro Pumps
clutch by Chloe
jewelries: rolex watch, pearl earrings and bvlgari bzero1 ring

awkward face :)

After my makeup class, my classmates and I went for a few drinks. My makeup is very simple because our lesson was Bridal Makeup (day).

Face:
Matt Velvet Foundation 
Lift concealer under the eyes
Sculpting kit
coral blush

Eyes:
Sculpting kit- highlight used a lid color, contour shade used as crease color
star powder in 947
eyebrow corrector in zero

Lips:
nude lipstick, cant remember what shade :D

Im sorry if you can hardly see a trace of makeup, because these photos were taken when I got home. But you all get the idea right? simple, fresh look is what i opted for. :)

And oh , before I forget, before going to my class, I dropped by MAC to pick up the items (Fab Feline) I reserved.. will be showing it to you on my next post..yey!

Have a lovely Sunday ladies! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...