Friday, September 10, 2010

Smashbox Superstars


Hello lovelies! To all Muslims, Eid Mubarak! ☺

This has been a long series of posts.. The box that I waited for so long is truly worth the wait.. There are still many products that I need to swatch, including this Try Me Kit Vol 2: Smashbox Superstars. I'm only posting it now but I've been using some of the products for some time now specially the Bionic mascara (which was included in my August Faves) and O-glow that came with it.

I got this set from Sephora Storefront at Amazon.


The kit includes:

Bionic Mascara in Jet Black travel size
Mini Reflection high shine lip gloss
O-Glow cheek color travel size
Mini Photo finish foundation primer
Mini fusion soft lights in Baked Starburst
Pro artist tips & tricks booklet (not pictured)


I slightly bent the mascara wand, I always do this, it makes application easier.

I got it for only $29, but the retail value is $79 (definitely a good price!). I think getting the travel size is better specially if you haven't tried the products yet. But I will definitely buy the full size of O-glow and Bionic Mascara once I ran out.

This kit is definitely worth every penny.

I have another kit from Smashbox which I will be posting soon, so definitely watch out for it.

Have you tried this set? What are your fave smashbox products?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ah i got two of these kits for free from the smashbox rep. i love them they are perfect purse size!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New follower here! :)

    I haven't tried Smashbox yet, but I've been eyeing their kits for a while now. I think I'm gonna try the travel sizes first.

    http://jennifae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss Krimson & Ansa-yes it is and definitely worth the price.

    @Jennifae- they have so many kits, and now I want to get all of them specially the contouring kit. And thank you for following :) Will also check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)