Wednesday, September 1, 2010

yet another makeup haul


Evening ladies!

This is Haul 1/3: More makeup

I asked my bro who is in Singapore to pop in Sephora to get me some cosmetics (all items marked with * are from him). His lovely friend has a meeting in Manila, and she was very kind to hand these to me. ☺ The rest I purchased here.

There was another eyeshadow (Woodwinked) that he got, unfortunately when I checked the bag, it was missing :(

*MAC Brush
L-R: e/s Tilt, *Paradisco, *Print
Viva Glam Gaga l/s
clockwise: Clean Slate clarifying shampoo
Andrea perma lash
Lush Big Shampoo
Loofah exfoliating soap
the Balm Bahama Mama bronzer
the Balm e/s in Sexy Stacey

*Urban Decay All nighter makeup setting spray
*Benefit Coralista Blush


sexy stacey e/s
Benefit coralista blush
Bahama Mama bronzer

There you have it.. 2 to go..


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. that Lush shampoo looks really cool. i'm so jealous of all your hauls, haha.
    (ps, i want that MAC brush so badly!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I love Benefit Coralista. Such a pretty blush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the packaging to Coralista? It makes me want to use it just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @steph- its like crushed jelly :) I havent tried it yet. the MAC brush 138 was always sold our here, thank god for my bro's friend! :)

    @Ansa- thanks! Since it arrived, Ive been using it non stop. :)

    @Lilian- I agree! i love benefit's packaging!

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...