Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Iconic Birthday pressie


So, I saved the best for last...My favorite among the items I got..

October is my birthday month. And during my trip to Singapore, hubby asked me to get whatever I wanted as his pressie for me. He doesnt like surprises and surprising me. He thinks its best if I get something I really wanted rather than surprising me with sumthing which I may not like and will not use in the end.

So i got these...

YSL Arty Iconic Oval Ring in Turquoise


Iconic Arty Dots Ring in Green



SGD280 each

Though I dont like being surprised, I kinda miss it sometimes.

I super loooove the rings! :)

Do you love/hate surprises?



Photobucket

2 comments:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...