Monday, October 18, 2010

Korres+TopShop+Makeup Store


Good morning ladies!

I dont wanna bombard you with photos, so here's batch 2.

Korres goodies
Vanilla Plum Collection with Lip Butter in Plum, Vanilla Plum Body Butter & Vanilla Plum Showergel
Shampoo
Hair & Scalp Scrub


Blushes from Topshop and Makeup Store. Though we have topshop here, cosmetics are not sold. So it was great to see that they do in Singapore. 


Swatches:


I know I am very late on the Topshop blushes, but I still wanna share it with you.

Do you own these blushes? What are your thoughts?

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!
    I want to try topshop items badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never owned any Top Shop blushes but they seem REALLY awesome!! :) i've been meaning to try the Korres Lip butter as well :) The color is fantastic :) do you like it? :) I am a big Korres fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Renay Shanel- I went to topshop to look for a nice dress and ended up getting these blushes and Im so glad I did! They are really pretty! :) You should definitely get some :)

    @Rainy Days and Lattes- Yes! I like it, no actually I love it :) its not sticky and the color is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Korres!!! In fact I'm currently using the same lip butter as you do, but my favourite has to be the Jasmine ;)

    Oh and also the body butter is soooo good, my skin was flaky to the worst state ever and this made it healthy again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @cbsg5861- I will try Jasmine next time. Its my first time to own products from Korres and so far, Im loving it. The shampoo and lip butter are becoming my favorite. I havent tried the body butter yet, but i will be using it soon cos my body shop one is almost empty.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)