Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Spending


My haul is not just about makeup. There are also other stuffs that I bought.

Like this pair of pair of flats from Bershka and denim shorts from River Island

two pairs from Charles & Keith


And this cute tote from Jim Thompson..

Jim Thompson is a Thai Silk company, but aside from textiles and other home stuff, they also sell cute totes, pouches and coin purses. This is my second bag from JT. I got this for SGD110, approximately Php3,300. This bag can hold alot of stuff. The red lining is great, plus the two side pockets. There are soooo many designs to choose from. Aint it pretty?

I was surprised with the number of new shops in Singapore. Aside from the shops mentioned above, they also have New Look, Korres, Sephora, Victoria's Secret and Accessorize to name a few.

Singapore... I will be back! 


Photobucket


2 comments:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...