Sunday, October 17, 2010

〠 Shopping Time 〠


VACATION = SHOPPING

I think thats the best part, don't you agree?

So I mentioned in my previous post that I did a little retail therapy ☺

I will be posting it in batches (again) so I don't overload this post with photos. Here's the first batch..

MAC

Woodwinked e/s
Concrete refill e/s
Satin Taupe/es
Beauty Marked refill e/s 
Venomous Villains Briar Rose beauty powder
Venomous Villains Revenge Is Sweet lipglass
Viva Glam Cyndi lipglass





Sephora:

S&G Scrub of your Life
S&G Flake Away
S&G Arch de Triumph

Yes! Your eyes saw it right! It was the tester :( I was so excited and just grabbed the first S&G product I saw. I mistakenly bought the tester and just found out when I got home. But the good thing is its a body scrub, maybe it wasn't really tested at all unlike the lotions and perfumes. 

Ever experienced the same?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I haven't accidentally grabbed a tester. I did accidentally grab a body scrub in guava when I meant to get the pink grapefruit one. They were almost the exact same color and right next to each other. *sigh* Luckily the guava is a nice smell too. Otherwise I'd be in trouble.

    Love all the MAC eyeshadows. Do you think you could do a post (or just reply) with some of your favorite MAC shadows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nadine-thanks!

    @Lillian-Yeah, I think its a great idea to post some of my fave MAC shadows. Two of my faves are Brule and, Cork.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)