Monday, October 25, 2010

Too Faced, two ends


Packaging of the product is not a main concern, but a good one is a bonus. 

This is what happened to my Too Faced Shadow Insurance.



I usually keep it inside my makeup bag. But one day when I was gonna use it I saw a teaspoonful of almost dried up shadow primer at the bottom of the tube. I didnt know what to do. I knew that if I kept the remaining contents of the tube, it will be dry up soon and I cant use it anymore. So I transferred all the remaining contents of the tube into a small plastic container with screw cap. This way its also easier to get the right amount of product.



I also read in Wendy's blog that it also happened to her UDPP, the one in the new packaging. I always thought that the tube packaging is better than UDPP's old packaging.

Has this happened to you?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)