Sunday, November 21, 2010

AffordaFalsies :)


Those falsies are incredibly cheap! P200 for a dozen which makes it around P17/pair. 

Thank you Bambi for sharing Mang Ed's number.!

I think these are great for one-two time use, specially if you're a makeup artist doing makeup for shoots. Instead of buying falsies sold at department stores, this will surely be a great alternative. They're made of natural hair and all are hand made by Mang Ed' wife.

I cannot remember how many I got, but I remember paying around P4,000. Some are for friends but mostly are for me and my sister :)

If you wanna add ooomph to those smokey eyes!

while these, you can use for avant-garde looks :)



Nice eh? :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG these are super cheap! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becky- absolutely cheap! it'll never hurt your wallet if even if you throw them away after use. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...