Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Haul


Last October 29 was my birthday. Please dont ask how old I am :)

As the title suggests, I did some serious shopping as birthday pressies for myself. So brace yourself for this picture heavy post =)

MUFE goodies

LE Moulin Rouge Glossy Full Couleur
LE Moulin Rouge Lipstick
Aqua eyes 0L, 2L, 19L
Eyebrow Brush

L-R: gloss, lipstick, 0L, 19L, 2L
Phytopolleine & Phytosesame
VS curling Iron, teasing comb & @bottles of Human Heart Nature Conditioner
Top & Shorts from Mango
Shirt dresses from Mango
Tops from Zara
White shirt & belt from Mango

Im sorry for bombarding you with haul posts but shopping is something I truly enjoy. After this, I will see how long I can I stop myself from hitting the shops.

If you want to see/read reviews of some of the products I mentioned above, just lemme know. It would be too long of a post if I include it here. :)


till next time..

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great haul!
    Hope you had a great birthday!

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...