Monday, November 15, 2010

Gift from BFF ❤❤


My BFF who is now based in Canada sent me and our other BFF MAC goodies. This is probably her birthday gift or could be an early xmas gift to me. 

She knows how much I love makeup! And after taking a short course on makeup, the first thing she asked me was what MAC products do i want. I gave her a list :) and told her some are hard to find and mostly are limited edition or not sold here. She was very generous to get ALL that was in the list.

So, without further ado, here are the goodies.


Clockwise:
Pro Colour Quad w/ 4 eyeshadows
Bare Study paintpot
VVSweet joy e/s
VV Wicked Ways lipglass
MAC 222 brush


I wont be doing the swatches because I know you have seen it a million times :)

Those were the items she sent me. While our other BFF (amy) got 2 quads from the Fabulous Feline Collection and the Cyndi lipglass.

Fau, if you're reading this..Thank you very much! We love all the goodies you sent us! See you soon! :) 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see swatches of the Mac shadows, nice little gift from the bff!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cbsg5861- will be updating this post soon with some swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...