Monday, November 8, 2010

Mission: It's Possible! (Project Pan Post #1)


Yes! I am on a serious mission now to finish up some (if not all) of the products I've been buying. I was inspired by many beauty bloggers to pursue this mission. This is my first one, and there will be more coming in the future..

So, here are some of the products I used the past months/weeks. And now they're empty! Yay for that! Its POSSIBLE indeed!

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo- used to be the only shampoo I use that will not give me dandruff. But on my second bottle, it started to cause me dandruff. Thank god for Kerastase Biotic, dandruff is gone!

Human Heat Nature Organic Conditioner (Peppermint & Mango Butter)- Its organic, doesn't cause dandruff, affordable and smells great. What else can I ask for? :)

Creamsilk Dandruff free Conditioner- another conditioner I love.

Nivea Visage Cleansing Facial Wipes- wipes I use at night before I wash my face. It does the job, but can sometimes cause a stinging sensation.


I seem to have very sensitive scalp. I cant find the right shampoo and conditioner that will not cause flaking. I've tried using several brands from Loreal, Pantene, Toni & Guy, Garnier and even Kerastase but they all failed me.

Are there products you would like to recommend? Shampoo & Conditioner that doesn't cause dandruff would be great.

Are you also on a mission? :)

bye for now..

Photobucket

1 comment:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)