Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Birthday celeb


My birthday was celebrated simply but very special, still. Hubby and I dined at Gaudi in Serendra (a Spanish Resto) and I must say they serve the best Lamb Stew I've tried. We also ordered Octopus with paprika for starters which was also great.

I didn't manage to get many photos but here are some..



I looked so pale in this photo, maybe it was because of the foundation combined with camera flash. But in person, my foundation perfectly matched my skintone.

Would you like to know What I used?

Revlon Photoready 004
MUFE Loose powder
MAC e/s Brulee, Cork & Espresso
NYX liner
MUFE Moulin Rouge lipstick
Dior Show Mascara



I cannot ask for any more presents, a date with hubby was simply the best! 


Photobucket
Wearing:

Mango Sequined dress
Stella McCartney Shoes
LV Speedy
Omega watch & YSL arty ring

2 comments:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...