Friday, November 5, 2010

October Faves!

I was not able to do a September favorites but here's my October..


Korres Lip Butter in Plum
NYX Felt tip liner
MUFE Powder
Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Mat
Diorshow Mascara

My monthly favorites doesnt really change much. And the Maybelline Dream Mat powder is a staple on my makeup bag.

On another note, I missed blogging. So many things happened during the days I did not blog..some are happy and some made me cry..

Will catch up soon..


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good cosmetic selection!:D

    www.enamodeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Maybelline Dream Matte powder as a touch up during the day. I loveee it!

    http://www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enamodeuse- thanks girl!

    Savannah- Its a must have for me. I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll think about making Plum my next Korres purchase! :) Dream Matte powder is great. I use it under my eyes near the eyeliner and it really helps to prevent it from smudging during the day!

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)