Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best Christmas Pressies!


The best part of Christmas is spending Noche Buena (Christmas Eve dinner) with your family and eating tons of food! I think the weight i lost when I was frequenting the gym, I gained back because of the Xmas holiday.

Another best part of christmas for me is opening gifts! I wasnt expecting to receive a lot, but I was surprised when I opened them all. Here they are..




Gifts from friends & sister







Gifts from hubby and my brother..


Yes! I got my wish..an ICE watch and an Iphone 4


a closer look =)


 another gift from my sis..


MUFE Aqua eyes:
9L- Or- Gold
10L- Bronze- Copper
21L- Gris Fonce
0L- Noir Mat- Matte Black
8L- Argent- Silver




These are the best christmas presents! ☺

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful things! You got wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beautygirl24- thanks dear

    @Nadine Natalin- definitely the best and it was unexpected :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much goodies! I gained some weight too but it's all good. We can't really fully enjoy the holidays without stuffing our face right? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got some NYX lipsticks! I love them! This watch is gorgeous, too =D

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...