Wednesday, December 8, 2010

❅Christmas Shopping❅

Done your christmas shopping yet?

As for me, I've been frequenting the malls the past few weeks to get gifts for my godchildren. Yes godchildren! I already have like more than a dozen. Its so hard to find gifts for them as I don't see many of them often. 

And of course no shopping would be complete without getting stuffs for yourself.

Instead of just taking photos of the clothes I got, I wanna make it different this time by wearing some of them. Please excuse the face :P

I ♡ the Zara top
Shown here is the jersey top from Zara (P1,390) and shorts from M)phosis (P1,790)


Another photo wearing the first 2 items and I added the denim jacket from Levis (P3,495)


I also got 2 pairs of capri pants and a pair of shorts. Been looking for the perfect fitting capri pants for some time now and I'm so glad I found them. Kinda reminds me of the Isabel Marant collection where she showcased (sequined capri pants). Though mine are not sequined, i still heart them. Black Capri for P2,090, cream capri P1,980 and shorts for P1790


A cardi from Mango (P1,990)


Levi's denim jacket P3,495

And of course, 2 new lipsticks from MAC :)


swatches..



I still have a lot of gifts to buy, for my family and friends. 

Do you have gift ideas for family and friends? Please share..

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, 12 godchildren? You really should be given a god-family allowance, lol!

    Both Mac lipsticks look gorgeous for winter. Nice choices!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cbsg5861- an allowance for your godchildren would be great! if only thats possible :D

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)