Saturday, December 4, 2010

High & Lows


Good morning!

I'm not sure if you have an idea of what the title is all about. But for some who have reading reading my blog, you may probably get the idea. Yes! its about my little retail therapy :)

I was out for lunch yesterday with my friend. And being the shopaholic that I am, I asked her if we could pass by MAC. As you know I am on the hunt for a plum, brick red or purplish lipstick. I tried on Diva but it was too dark for me. The MUA suggested different dark lipsticks but I did not like all them until he finally suggested a bright pink lipstick-- Lustering, which I actually liked. Unfortunately, it was out of stock :( 

I just hate it when you found a product that you like/love and then its out of stock of discontinued.

Anyways, going back to the title, I purchased some and high end and low end products.

Here they are..


MAC Pro Palette
MAC 266 brush
LA colors lip pencil in Forever Red
LA colors lipstick in 311
Bobbie nailpolish in Bronzer & Weng Weng
L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss


the swatches..


I got the L'oreal Super liner at Php 670 with 15%off. Original price is P895.

I actually liked all the low end products I bought. Its my first time to buy LA Colors and I am quite surprised with the quality. For Php60 each (approx. $1.30) both lipstick and lip pencil are very pigmented, creamy and glides on easily.  My hunt for a plum lipstick stops here! All their products cost only Php60. 

The 2 nail polish from Bobbie (local brand) are also good considering each bottle costs only Php32 (approx $.70 cents).

It just shows that not all low end products are crappy. I would definitely try more products from LA Colors!

What a steal!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I really like LA Colors, for how cheap it is you expect it to not be the greatest quality but it's good!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Savannah- I am surprised with the quality. will definitely be checking out their other products.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)