Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I just can't stop


You probably know what this post is all about. YES! I shopped again! I started the day looking for some more presents for my godchildren but ended up just buying things for myself. How difficult it is to stop shopping!


If you're interested, here's what I got:

m)phosis beige capri pants- same as the one I got a few days ago, just a diff color. I super like it!

Forever21 Knitted top and cotton skirt

Mango Floral Dress- so girly!

Mango Polka dot shorts

Hopefully my next trip to the mall I will be successful in finding gifts ..

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great things! I love the dress ))))

    alisaguk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the dress you got!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alis, Wendy & Savannah- thank you girls! Not only is the dress pretty but I also got it on sale which is a big plus for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress & Polka dot shorts. Once you've start shopping its difficult to stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @image of training- you said it, its really really difficult to stop. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...