Yay! Another Project Pan Post!!!
When I decided to join the Project (10) Pan bandwagon, I was unsure if I could really do it. I know how hard it is to empty 10 products, so I decided I'd do 5. It was still a bit hard for me since I dont use the same products all the time. But this project made me do it.
And now, I'm presenting you my November empties..
1. Body Shop Shea Whip Body Lotion- i like that its not greasy, will definitely buy this again.
2. Human Heart Nature Mango & Peppermint Hair Mask- for the price (P79), its definitely worth it. The smell is so great and has no dandruff causing residue.
3. Blistex Lip balm- I cant live without a lipbalm. This is a must for me.
4. L'oreal Power repair- this is a great treatment to your hair. Its smells so great and after the treatment my hair feels so soft.
5. Dr. Van der Woo Mango Melon Face Mask- this was sent to me by my aunt who lives in the Netherlands. The smell is gorgeous, but i dont like the texture.
So, there you have it.
I need to take this project pan seriously so I can get rid of the many products I have accumulated.