Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mission: It's Possible (Project Pan Post #2)


Yay! Another Project Pan Post!!! 

When I decided to join the Project (10) Pan bandwagon, I was unsure if I could really do it. I know how hard it is to empty 10 products, so I decided I'd do 5. It was still a bit hard for me since I dont use the same products all the time. But this project made me do it.

And now, I'm presenting you my November empties..


1. Body Shop Shea Whip Body Lotion- i like that its not greasy, will definitely buy this again.

2. Human Heart Nature Mango & Peppermint Hair Mask- for the price (P79), its definitely worth it. The smell is so great and has no dandruff causing residue.

3. Blistex Lip balm- I cant live without a lipbalm. This is a must for me.

4. L'oreal Power repair- this is a great treatment to your hair. Its smells so great and after the treatment my hair feels so soft. 

5. Dr. Van der Woo Mango Melon Face Mask- this was sent to me by my aunt who lives in the Netherlands. The smell is gorgeous, but i dont like the texture. 


So, there you have it.

I need to take this project pan seriously so I can get rid of the many products I have accumulated.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gaby- thanks for the comment. Im so glad i emptied 5more products last month. Hopefully there will be more posts like this in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)