Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Faves


How time flies! Just 24 more days before Christmas! And after that, hello 2011!

Anyways, here are my favorites for November..

1. MAC eyeshadows- Brule, Cork & Espresso

2. MAC Girl Boy eyebrow kit

3. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in 545 Stay Ablaze

4. Revlon Photoready 004 Nude

5. Rimmel Stay Matte

6. Sigma Audrey Kabuki

7. MUFE Moulin Rouge lipstick


These products are the ones I always reach for in creating my go to look which consist of neural eyes and red lips.

What are your November faves?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous faves! Im loving photoready at the mo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorites! Cork looks like a really nice color!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brule and Cork too. they have been my "go to" colors recently as well.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)