Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gimme some (Leopard) Love



First of all I want to greet everyone a Happy New Year! I hope you all had great new year's celebration. May 2011 be full of blessings for all of us.

Now, onto the post..


I got this little love from my favorite cousin. She sent me this amazing palette from Too Faced consisting of 3 pans-- a bronzer, blush and highlight. Ain't this amazing? 


the palette does come with a mirror.. useful for touch ups! 



She wanted to give me the Urban Decay Naked Palette but it was out of stock, still! She searched all the Sephoras in Dubai but haven't had the luck to get it.

I think i'll be using this palette often ♥..whatcha think? ☺

Photobucket

4 comments:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...