Thursday, January 13, 2011

Revlon's warehouse sale


Revlon's warehouse is just a few steps away from my office. And recently they had a sale. Most items (lipsticks, glosses, nail polish, single eyeshadows, etc) were 80% off. So being the shopaholic that I am, I did not let opportunity pass me by. Initially, I intended to buy lipglosses for my cousins. But of course, I ended up with more.. for myself :D



The lipsticks I got for P150 each (approx. $3), colorstay lipglosses for P200 each ($4) originally priced at P525, and the 2 lipglosses in the tube for P60 each (more than $1), and Revlon Lipglide Color Gloss in Plum Lightning for P80 ($1.60)

The Age Defying concealer was not part of the warehouse sale but I still got 20% off. The Lustrous shadow in Espress'o Yourself I got for P300 I think.

These were all great buys! :)

Swatches to follow. And if you would like a review of the products mentioned above, just lemme know in the comments section :)

ciao!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. hi ate, just wondering if the warehouse you're referring to is along pasong tamo po??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah. ate do they post po ba outside if they have sale po?? hehe.. tnx po i'm planning po kasi to go there.. ngpapabili po kasi cousin ko po..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi po, ask q lang san banda sa pasong tamo un warehouse? tnx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. the warehouse if i remember correctly is beside Ecoplaza building

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)