Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gifts from Hubby


Hubby went to Bangkok, Thailand for a 20day training last February. Being the sweet guy that he is, he asked if wanted anything. I know how busy and stressed he was so I didnt ask him to get something for me (although a Naked Palette would be great ☺)

When he came back from his training, I asked him to go with me to the mall to look for a dress that I can wear to my godson-to-be's christening.

Went to my one of my fave shops: Tyler, and bought this (P3,900):

Its black, but looks olive in this pic.

Passed by Topshop and also got this: 


I will be using this as a cover up when I go to the beach (P2,900)

And lastly, my favorite. saw this really comfy driving shoes/flas from Michael Kors (P4,995)





Actually, it was hubby who paid for all of this :) Those were his vday gifts for me. I know I am soooo late in posting this. 


xoxo


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...