Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's Finally Mine!


After many months of dreaming and waiting, I finally own this (most) coveted palette from Urban Decay.


I ordered it from Ulta first week of April and had it delivered to the hotel where hubby stays whenever he has a flight.

I was so excited I did not wait for hubby to wake up i just rummaged his luggage :D

I wont be swatching it anymore, because I know you've seen hundreds already :)

Along with this gorge palette, i also ordered the Organix Morrocan oil


Heard/read many good reviews about both products.

Have you tried the Organix Morrocan oil?


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I happen to stumble upon you blog. I haven't tried morrocan oil yet, but like you, I've also heard lots of good things about it. Let us know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabelle519- will surely do. thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finally getting the Naked palette! I love it so much! I know you will use it a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited that you were able to get the Naked palette! It's so interesting to see it still be in such high demand even though it's permanent. It's worth it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautygirl24- thanks girl! i did my first look using the palette yesterday and it was great. :)

    Wendy- i know right, its still hard to purchase this palette cos its always out of stock. I ordered it from Ulta, and there's a limit per order. :D

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)